1. Are you a hedgehog hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for hedgehog enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and have a great time with other hedgehog enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

Your voice matters! Give us your feedback, please!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by Josh, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh HedgehogForums Admin Staff Member

Help us make HedgehogForums.com the #1 hedgehog community online!
    Feel free to add your suggestions, comments, and other general feedback on how we can improve this site. Don't worry - we're pretty tough when it comes to criticism, so let us have it. If you have any ideas on features you'd like to see, subforums you think should be added, or other ideas on how we can make things better or work more smoothly, please let us know!
    Petsotics and Patrick like this.
  2. Patrick

Patrick Administrator Staff Member

Please direct all negative criticism, comments, or feedback to Josh. Any and all positive comments and feedback can be directed to Patrick. ;)
  3. Josh

Of course you'd say that! ;)
    It's OK. I've got thick skin. Lay it out! Your input is welcome, yes YOURS! :) ;)
    Petsotics likes this.
  4. Petsotics

Petsotics Guest

I don't know, but it looks like this website is fairly new. The reason I say that is cause there isn't much or at least I don't see much. Do you have sponsors or thought about that? How about link exchanging? I'm willing to do that. :) Let me know how I can help and if I can....I will. :cool:
  5. Josh

We may be interested, @Petsotics email me at josh @ exoticpetnetwork.com
  6. ShadowRancher

ShadowRancher Member

...well it looks like the bots found us
  7. Josh

Nuked that spam as soon as I saw it. If you see spam and want to report it, click the "Report" button under the post that you think should be flagged. We'll take care of the rest!
    As we grow we'll also be looking for people interested in becoming moderators to help keep the forums spam-free and conflict-free! :)
  8. gracefulchaos

gracefulchaos New Member

The website is very clean and pretty. Lots of great opportunities for photos and videos and the like and I think it has potential. But it seems to presently lack in-depth relevant information.
    Perhaps links to articles on various health related topics like various feeding techniques and trends in pets. Hedgehog specific health issues, treatments, and veterinary listings. Listings of places where hedgehogs are not welcome by law and links to those legal documents that can be signed to encourage changing those laws.
    A valid updated listing, by state, or even country, of reputable breeders and contacts. A listing of those breeders websites and website links to other established hedgehog websites and forums.
    ... something old and something new. You have the new. Now vet and bring in the old and put everything under one relevant modern umbrella. Just don't forget to give credit where credit is due.
    milkandsam likes this.
  9. Josh

Thank you for the great feedback! We are actually working on putting together some featured articles that will give more concrete info for new hedgie owners. If anyone would like to help contribute please contact @Patrick or myself!

Who else would like to weigh-in and let us know how we can improve?
  10. ellisrks01

ellisrks01 New Member

The site it set up perfect. It just needs some real information put together so people start looking here when they have questions. Info on stuff like , quilling , nail trims, shampoos used for hedgies an so on..

Also where do we vote for the contest
  11. ellisrks01

ellisrks01 New Member

I'm trying to pm you josh but can't figure out how.. Do I click your name and click" start a conversation?"
  12. Patrick

Patrick Administrator Staff Member

Hey @ellisrks01, you can click on Inbox at the top right and then select Start a New Conversation. Just type in Josh as a participant and it will send him a direct message. Let us know if you have any other questions!